The brain-trust of world basketball is in New Delhi today.
Patrick Baumann, the Secretary-General of FIBA, will be in India for the meetings. The visiting dignitaries will also include Fred Horgan (Chairman - FIBA Technical Commission) and Lubomir Kotleba (FIBA Sports Director).
According to the BFI, the FIBA Technical Commission will deliberate on several topics, including:
- Governance of FIBA Referees and Commissioners
- FIBA Internal Regulations
- Licensing of FIBA Referees and Commissioners as of 2016
- Psychological testing of referees
- New FIBA teaching methods and materials
- Code of Ethics for Basketball