November 3, 2011

India's Senior Coach Kenny Natt to hold National Coaching Camp for U18 Boys



In order to prepare India’s U18 Boys’ basketball team for participation in forthcoming international championships and exposure games, the Basketball Federation of India (BFI) will be conducting a coaching camp under the helm of India’s Senior Men’s coach Kenny Natt from November 2nd – 30th, 2011, at the Indira Gandhi Stadium in New Delhi.

A tentative list of 25 players from around the country have committed to take part in this camp. Coach Kenny Natt will be joined by other assistant coaches and Strength & Conditioning Coach Zak Penwell will be training the young up-and-coming stars.

Players to attend U18 National Basketball Camp in New Delhi

  • A. Ashokkumar (Andhra Pradesh)
  • P. Yogesh (Andhra Pradesh)
  • Ajay Pratap Singh (Chhattisgarh)
  • Janki Ram Nath (Chahttisgarh)
  • Vinay Kumar Janbandhu (Chhattisgarh)
  • Nikhil Kumar (Delhi)
  • Karan Joshua (Karnataka)
  • Akhil Mathew Sunny (Kerala)
  • Amit Kanarjee (Madhya Pradesh)
  • Siddharth Singh Chouhan (Madhya Pradesh)
  • Ankit Singh Parihar (Madhya Pradesh)
  • Kirti Goswami (Madhya Pradesh)
  • Jitendra Patidar (Madhya Pradesh)
  • Nitin Arun Chopade (Maharasthra)
  • Fardeen Fazal Khan (Maharashtra)
  • Melvin Rego (Maharasthra)
  • Manpreet Singh (Punjab)
  • Baljeet Singh (Punjab)
  • Loveneet Singh (Punjab)
  • Suresh Kumar Bijamiyua (Rajasthan)
  • Sivabalan Gunasekaran (Tamil Nadu)
  • Mukunth. K (Tamil Nadu)
  • Aravind A. (Tamil Nadu)
  • Kumaran U. (Tamil Nadu)
  • Abhishek Kumar Singh (Uttar Pradesh)
  • 5 comments:

    1. My name is Saqib Nazir.
      I am from J&K. ( Srinagar-kashmir )
      My D.O.B is 01-01-1996.
      I am a player of Srinagar Kashmir Basketball Association. (S.K.B.A.)
      I also want to take part in this tournament.

      ReplyDelete
    2. my name is rahul tripathi .
      i am from UP (pratapgarh).
      My D.O.B is 19/11/1994
      I am player of basketball .
      I also want to take part in this tournament.
      my contact no 8953986816.....
      my email id is rahul.tripathi702@gmail.com
      sir pls give me some advice for playing basketball .i play one cluster in varanasi & many tournament in varanasi what i can do sir pls tell me sir,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

      ReplyDelete
    3. I'm sorry - Players can only attend this camp by invitation

      ReplyDelete
    4. but players of all states weren't selected...........for the camp.................

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. The best players from around the country are selected, they don't have to be from all states, they can all even be from the same state.

        Delete