January 24, 2013

Vote Hoopistani in the SportsKeeda Blogger Awards!

i

Glad to announce that my blog - Hoopistani - has been nominated for the SportsKeeda Blogger Awards 2012 - presented by India's top sports blogging portal SportsKeeda.com - in the 'Other Sports' category (Cricket, Football, and others). If you've enjoyed my features and content over the past year, then please do hand me your votes!

Click on the badge below to vote for my blog!


Navigate to the 'Other Blogs' link on that page and you'll find Hoopistani under the 'Basketball' section. And done.


4 comments:

  1. LIKE! thumbs ka up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this article here about the Online Cricket. Your article is very informative and I will share it with my other friends as the information is really very useful. Keep sharing your excellent work.Online Cricket
    "

    ReplyDelete